This is the Month of Identification – what an honor to be under great grace!!
There is no greater love than loving one another!! Agape Love. Sometimes all we need is the Love of God to fill us until we overflow, to overwhelm us, to consume us, to perfect us in righteousness, so we can know and believe the Love God has for us.
It’s an exciting season as we shift into new dimensions, experience more of his great love and power.
My prayer this month is to identify myself with Christ. I’ve outlined some points this morning to ponder on the Love of God – 1 John 4: 8 -21
- Love is from God;
- God is Love;
- God was made manifest among us in this Love;
- Not that we have loved God but he loved us;
- In his love, God sent His Only Son into this world;
- In his Love, we might live through him;
- God sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins;
- In his Love, We ought to love one another;
- If we love one another God abides in us;
- His Love is perfected in us;
- We know that we abide in him and he in us by his spirit;
- There is no fear in Love, perfect love cast our fear;
- whoever abides in love abides in God;
- God abides in whoever abides in Love;
- You cannot love God without loving your brother;
- Love is the greatest commandment.
My spiritual father, Prophet Gerald Nyasulu Ph.D. recently taught on Psalms 103, on the benefits of God. God cares for us, he loves us, he forgives us, he cleanses us, he satisfies us, he renews us, he redeems us, he blesses us, he is gracious, he is slow to anger, he justifies us, and abounding in Love. When we think about his benefits, our automatic response is to worship God! ( that’s for another day :))
It does not matter whether or not you love God, or not sure if God loves you. The greatest news is that he loved you first. He loves you and he will always love you. Make it personal as you receive Love today in Jesus’ Name.