One of the phrases I captured when I started this journey was “We thank God for the grace”. Regardless of the ups and downs, the yay or nay, the response is a smile and “We just thank God for the grace”.
I loved our drive to the countryside, a change of scenery, reflecting on life, and writing in a different setting. We set off early, a typical foggy morning where 7 am looked like 5 am. Traffic went from heavy to almost none on the country road. We drove past the first exit sign but didn’t miss the next one for a hot drink. We could barely see through the fog.
As we got closer to our destination, a glimpse of the sun appeared through, as the fog slowly vanished. What a beautiful sunny morning on arrival. My husband spotted a Cessna airplane landing. Out walks a gentleman dressed in a suit ready to attend his morning meeting. People start their journey differently but all have a destination in mind.
In life, having a mentor is very important! You will hear me consistently acknowledging my spiritual parents particularly, my spiritual father who has and still is a great mentor over the years and helped me stay focussed. He taught me that there are graces for every circumstance in life.
I would like to encourage you as I have been encouraged. Have the faith of God that you will succeed. We thank God for grace.
- On your journey, you will get tired – There is the grace of strength
- On your journey, you will need the word of GOD – I speak grace to hunger and love the word.
- On the Journey you may lose focus – I speak grace to concentrate and not get distracted.
- On the Journey, you may need encouragement – grace to push forward
- On the Journey you may feel like giving up – there is the grace of renewal
- You have a project to complete – There is the grace of success
- On the journey, if you feel like nothing is moving – there is the grace of change
- On the journey you may have doubts – I speak Grace of faith over unbelief
- On the journey you may be discouraged – I declare the grace of Peace
- On the journey you will experience loss – I speak Grace of restoration
Whatever grace you need between where you are to your destination. May you find grace In Jesus Mighty Name!! Amen