It’s easy to say, meditate on the word of God day and night, in good times and hard times. Yet so many people I have spoken to still say”Life is so hard…etc”! If you can relate to that, I know you will be encouraged today.
Meditate is to think deeply about something. The act of pondering, to imagine, to speak, to study.
What I love about the word of God is that it fits every situation. I can recall a time, my girl’s immediate response to a situation was referring straight to the word of God. Powerful!! How I love these moments.
My Spiritual father spoke about being transformed by the renewing of our minds. The transformative power is in the mind. We are not to be conformed to the patterns of this world, but to be transformed by the renewing of our minds. Its a must watch teaching!!
It’s so obvious that people become too comfortable and accept the patterns of this world, they accept the hurt, the disappointment, the stress, sicknesses, they accept fear, feeling hopeless and helpless( the list is endless)and they accept to just exist. As a child of God, we refuse to accept the lies. We operate from a heavenly perspective, far above all that. That has to be our Mindset!!
SomeVerses to Meditate on Daily
- Anxiety – Be careful for nothing – Philippians 4:6
- Fear – For God did not give you the spirit of Fear – 2 Timothy 1:7
- Strength – I can do all things – Philippians 4:13
- Weak – My Grace is sufficient for you – 2 Corinth 12:9
- Diseases – who healeth all thy diseases; – Psalm 103:3
- Love – Let all that you do be done in love. – 1 Corinthians 16:14
- Help – My help comes from the Lord, – Psalm 121:2
- Joy – Count it all joy – James 1:2
- Peace – Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. – John 14:27
- Anger – Be angry and do not sin; –Ephesians 4:26
- Stress – What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart – Hebrews:12 KJV
Set your Mind on the word of God, meditate on it day and night.Find a scripture that speaks to and meditate on that particular scripture daily!